Friday 28 January 2011

¿como esta?

Big excitement for me today..I went out all alone! I walked to shops, it´s my first time out all by myself. Trying to remember where to go and also trying to blend in and pretend I´m a local-it´s amazing how far 2-3 miles can be ;) I went to the post office and hired a mail box that way I can receive letters and perhaps parcels. You wouldn´t believe the paperwork needed; they even wanted my passport number (why?!) Manage to get an address though:
17-41-0011 casilleros postales
Conocoto
Quito
ECUADOR

I really hope this address works!

  Started my Spanish lessons on Wednesday and am struggling along. I´m trying to remember I´ve only had 3 lessons and have never formally learnt another language before so am trying to not get too fed up. Being the only one learning I have no idea what kind of progress I should be making. Ceci gave me a test today to revise what we´d done (how mean is that?!) I´m proud to say I triumphed in the days of the week crossword (hardcore!) and reeled off the months of year but my numbers were not so good (shame!) Figers crossed I still remember everything when classes carry on on Monday...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Well done you for finding your way around and triumphing in your days of the week crossword :)

    I'll have to test that address then :)

    ReplyDelete