Friday 8 April 2011

thank God it's Friday!

            Thank God it is Friday! I say that full of shuddering thankfulness as one who peered into the abyss. Today our young “extra special” child returned and of course I got landed with him. I have been clawed at, bitten, scratched, punched, stamped on, had my hair pulled, slapped, pinched and even spat at! My top has been ripped and my personals groped. I am covered in crayon, plastercine, paint, glue and bruises! My only consolation is that he can’t do anything more to me..oh yes he also urinated outside during play time and I had to dodge that! I spent the morning alternating between shouting NO! And taking deep breaths and reminding myself to count to ten. I am seriously praying for extra patience on Monday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment