Thursday 14 April 2011

cough cough, who is it? Me!

Hello, how are you all? I'm afraid I'm a touch poorly. Cough just keeps on going and I`m exhausted all the time etc an had to saty off work. I`ve somehow seen 2 doctors! One says the weather is aggravating my asthma and has given me a new inhalor and if that doesn`t work then a pescription for steroids yuck. The other doctor says I`ve got an infection which is troubling my throat and "tubes" and has given me cough medicine and anti-biotics. Who do I listen to? More importantly, which will perk me up the fastest? After a long and serious thing I`ve decided on a "what the hell?" outlook and am now downing the syrup, taking antibiotics and puffing away on 2 inhalors-my idea is at least one of them has to work :)


  Decided to cheer myself up and watch a Poroit. I was just getting the good bit when the dvd died! Aaaaah. How evil is that? It's totally unimportant so naturally I went straight unto the internet and found out the ending. I'm pleased to say I'd correctly guessed who dunnit and how. Take that Hercule!
   It is in the process of being decided upon but it looks like I might start doing one to one work with the kids. Carry on with therapy etc laid out by the last therapist who worked here. Would be good to do more and have a set pattern for work. We shall see...
  Thanks a lot to anyone who has written to my new address. I don`t know what post may or may not have arrived. The Post Office is like Atlantis for me. I`ve heard of it but can`t ever get there! 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'll pray for you that you get better really soon.

    The one to one work, if its gone ahead with, sounds very interesting. How are you finding coping with the language and communicating in general? It seems like a very good idea to continue with the work that the last therapist began.

    I like the picture (and think) it's great that you guys have the people carrier now. That must be such a help. And, yes, it does look rather shiny and pretty!

    ReplyDelete