Wednesday 30 March 2011

shake that money maker!

There was a slight timing issue the other day so we didn´t go to our dance class. We went this morning instead. What an experience!!!!!!!! To start with my outfit hadn´t been improved unpon so I did end up in my pyjama bottoms which is not a good look for the gym.

    I was the only white person there which made stand out quite a bit. Plus, of course, when hot and excercising I go red but  nobody else does here. I was this one bright tomatoe in a mass of dusky beauties! :(

     Latin dancing is very different to Europeans. Our time seemed to involve a LOT of pelvic thrusts and shaking my "booty" and assests! You remember that car advert with the song " I see you baby, shaking that..."? Well, this morning between 8-9 that was me!

1 comment: