Monday 7 March 2011

It´s a national carnival holiday here so everything is shut! Can´t post letters, buy stamps or walk to the shops. Everything will be closed again tomorrow too. I won´t have been to the post office in over a week and normally I go 3 times a week! I´m getting withdrawal symptoms.


  Over here carnival means the children run around with water ballons and spray cans of foam and anyone is fair game! I was "got" last week by a little 5 year old girl with a can of foam. She looked so proud of herself I couldn´t help but laugh. My host however are prudently staying indoors until it´s Wednesday and all is safe again :)

1 comment:

  1. The carnival sounds like a lot of fun. I would have loved to have seen what you looked like after the foam attack incident! Lol. I guess in that situation, you can't help but laugh. Good for us all :)

    ReplyDelete