Monday 14 February 2011

a quick recap so far

On Saturday I will have been here a month. I´ve been thinking that I haven´t done much in that time but I´m not sure. During the last few weeks I have : been to the market twice
attended a leaving party
been to 3 birthdy parties
been legalised
visited Quito twice
been to church 4 times plus a revival meeting
participated in a church bbq
joined a cell group and a ladies group
done a lot of baby-sitting
seen a smoking volcano (was quite a concerning moment)
visited a native Indian craft market and toured a volcanic lake.
  oh yeah also been learning Spanish too.

     Considering I´m not busy I don´t think that´s too bad so far do you? I can´t believe I´m actually living here and doing all this stuff. I am soo lucky!

1 comment:

  1. I know! I saw on your FB profile that you've changed your 'lives in' bit. Freaked me out a little to be honest! But there it is and yes, you done all that stuff. Kind of mad but great too :)

    ReplyDelete