Tuesday 18 October 2011

I never knew that!

Random facts that I've just found out


A couple of months ago my glasses case broke and so it's now holding on (barely) whilst stuck together with sellotape. I asked my mum if she could bring me a new case and she obligingly said yes but...apparently British shops don't sell glasses in September because they are "summer wear"!


The last 3 days have brought me in contact with 2 HUGE spiders. Latino arachnids are super tough and need to be hit at least 3 times with a shovel before they take the hint and die!


Cockroaches get everywhere!!! Including a tub of baking powder and my lunchtime plate of pasta :(


  Telling a food loving Ecuadorian that you don't like fish will make them cry (yes I have reduced someone to tears with this information!)


Refusing to get out of the taxi and arguing (politely!) with a cheating taxi driver is quite acceptable/normal over here.







No comments:

Post a Comment